Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Shop cat


Judging by the comments of friends and family, I should rename this blog Jakarta Kitties and Junk Food, with contents to match. I won't ... but I will post more pictures of cats from time to time.

I saw this kitty early this morning when I went out to buy some emergency dish soap at the everything-you-need stand on the corner. 'Ba Ati was coming to clean, and I was afraid she'd use floor soap or bug spray or something on the dishes ... she's a little too resourceful sometimes when we run out of things.

The blue things on the shelf are not actual sweat, by the way; they're Pocari Sweat, the Japanese answer to Gatorade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.... very cute kitty photo.
It looks like indonesian cats are just as blase about having their pix taken as american kitties are - when enjoying a good nap, it's not worth the energy to open your eyes and smile for the camera.

Trish said...

Plus I was using my cameraphone, so she may have just thought I was text-messaging her ...